Having dad at every step of life is truly a blessing and as it is his birthday, it is time to show your love and care. One of the best ways to do so is send some beautiful and meaningful Birthday Messages for Dad or Birthday Wishes for Dad. Keeping the unique relationship in mind between a dad and son/daughter, we have compiled below some of the best and exclusively written Happy Birthday Dad Quotes.
If you are a daughter, you can find below some of the best Happy Birthday Dad from Daughter messages which are both inspirational and emotional. The Birthday Messages for Dad here are the best and recollects the past memories of your childhood when he drove you to school every single day protecting from everything and keeping you safe.
If you are a son, you too can find some of such Birthday Wishes for Dad that are tailor-made from son to dad. All the Happy Birthday Dad Quotes have unforgettable messages from childhood memories to grown up teenage and thereafter when you stepped into adulthood. The words are very touchy and deepen up the true and everlasting child-father relationship.
Read More About: I Love You Messages for Dad: Love My Dad Quotes
Know that a birthday is a wonderful time to celebrate happiness and joy of life. Know that your dad is the first and true friend of yours. So browse through the below happy birthday compilations for dad and send him one on his special day. It will bring wide smiles on his face conveying unconditional and unending emotion. Couple up the birthday greeting card with a single flower or a bunch of those to make his day further special. Help him to celebrate his next birthday in a grand way and in a very meaningful way.
1. Dad, you’re the greatest. It’s not just because you’re there for me through good times and bad. It’s also because you make the bad times good with your amazing love and support. Happy birthday!
2. Happy birthday to a dad whose first name is brilliant, middle name is awesome and last name is fabulous.
3. To the best dad in the world: thank you for being there for me, and for urging me to be better and fight harder. I wouldn’t be who I am without your kind words and wise guidance. Happy Birthday, Dad!
4. Happy birthday to the adorable dad who will loosen his pockets and tighten his hugs for me just with a small tug.
5. Happy Birthday, Dad. I’m wishing you as many birthday blessing as the number of diapers you changed when I was a baby. Unfortunately for you… that number is below zero!
6. I know that you don’t expect anything from me, but I expect myself to be the best possible daughter to an amazing father like you. Happy birthday.
7. Dad, happy birthday! You’ve always been an amazing father. Now, I’m glad to say, you’re an even more amazing friend.
8. I don’t know how and why, but I know I’ve made you cry. Forgive me coz I didn’t mean to… dad there’s no one I love more than you. Happy birthday.
9. Dad, I remember when you didn’t need help blowing out your candles but you still let me help. Happy Birthday.
10. There is not a single birthday gift in this world that can ever be worth your contribution in my life. Happy birthday to the best dad in the world.
11. Your loving smiles and your warm hugs are like an addictive drug. Happy birthday daddy.
12. If every father in the world was like you, every child would have been a happy one. Happy birthday, dearest Daddy.